The May 1996 Eagle
- Community Colleges Bring Unique Skills To Campus Organizing
- A general article bout the role of ecology activism on community college campuses, with a brief look at what the Ecology Club is doing at Mendocino College.
- Emal's Corner
by Russ Emal
- The Eagle Editor's monthly comments about the people and activities on campus and in the community.
- Expedition Inspiration
by Claudia Crosetti
- An update on the group which climbed Mt. Aconcagua in Argentina to raise public awareness about breast cancer.
- Join Us On The Eagle Next Year
by Eagle Staff
- Join the Eagle staff in Fall 96. This article summarizes the kind of help needed and the perks of being on the staff.
- Jury Nullification
by Russ Emal (with a little assistance from the Internet)
- While judges tell juries they must consider only the facts in a trial, juries actually have the legal right and power to judge the law itself and to vote on the verdict according to their conscience.
- News From The Ag Dept.
by Marilyn Friedman
- About the new Director, the Plant Sale, Ag Dept. classes for the fall, and some gardening tips.
- Open Letter to the Administration
by Dale Glaser
- This letter criticizes the Administration on several accounts for its general lack of support of the college newspaper
- Police Accountability
by Louis Korn
- A look at the Human Rights Monitoring Project and the need for police accountability.
- Willits Center
by Tina Tyler
- Plans have been drawn up for a new Willits Center, which would be part of the upcoming Mendocino County Library/County Museum/City of Willits Recreational Grove area.